Saturday, November 3, 2012

Update

Just a quick update to let everyone know that I haven't stopped this blog, and that I haven't forgotten about you.  Between being sick, starting a new job, and my brother being in the hospital things have been a little hectic.

My cold is finally subsiding, the job is becoming less "crazy", and my brother is doing much better than he was.  Keep him in your prayer's though.  He has been battling intense migraines his entire life, and the last one landed him in the hospital, again.  He had a seizure early yesterday morning, and we aren't sure what caused it.  It did seem to break the migraine though.  Keep your thoughts and prayers with him and hope that they can figure out a way to manage the migraines and prevent the seizures. 

Lots of love guys!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment